2018 Player Info
Full-Tilt Baseball (2018) PIayer and Fee Information (FAQ's)
Frequently Asked Questions
How often will my team play?
- Teams will typically play on the weekends. However, if we're lucky enough to feature a team with the majority of the kids within a 30 mile radius, there may be options to participate in a travel league with games throughout the week. We also have many situations where teams contact us to set-up single and double-headers where we make these available to our athletes as well.
Where are our tournaments?
- This past summer (2017) our teams participated in tournaments at locations such as: Findlay, Bowling Green, Perrysburg, Marion, Fostoria, Tiffin, Huron, Norwalk, Delaware, Willard, Columbus, Kenton, Sandusky and Mansfield.
How much will it cost?
- Player Fees for 2018 & 2019 will be $450.00. In addition to the player fee you will be required to purchase your uniform seperately. During the month of December in 2017 we had an organization-wide uniform fitting where you will be able to get fitted, and purchase the required uniform package
Where will practices be?
- Once the tournament season begins, there are very few practices. However, practice locations are up to the head coach. Typically, we try and find a central location to practice as we like to accomodate all of our athletes.
- Winter practices in 2018 will be located in Marion, Oberlin, Milan and Lima. We ask that if you're not in a winter sport that you attend the location that is nearest you. However, you're more than welcomed to attend ALL locations.