2018 Player Info
Full-Tilt Baseball (2018) PIayer and Fee Information (FAQ's)
Frequently Asked Questions
How often will my team play?
- Teams will typically play on the weekends. However, if we're lucky enough to feature a team with the majority of the kids within a 30 mile radius, there may be options to participate in a travel league with games throughout the week. We also have many situations where teams contact us to set-up single and double-headers where we make these available to our athletes as well.
Where are our tournaments?
- This past summer (2017) our teams participated in tournaments at locations such as: Findlay, Bowling Green, Perrysburg, Marion, Fostoria, Tiffin, Huron, Norwalk, Delaware, Willard, Columbus, Kenton, Sandusky and Mansfield.
How much will it cost?
- Player Fees for 2018 will be $450.00. In addition to the player fee you will be required to purchase your uniform seperately. During the month of December we will have an organization wide uniform fitting where you will be able to get fitted, and purchase the required uniform package.
How do I make payments?
- There are a number of options to make payments. You can do so monthly by paying online at www.full-tiltbaseball.com/registration (Aug 1st - 31st: $100.00, Sept 1st-30th: $100.00, Oct 1st-31st: $100.00, Nov 1st-30th: $150.00). Or, at anytime you can make payable to: Full-Tilt and send to 102 Cottage Avenue Tiffin OH 44883. You're more than welcomed to pay-in-full at anytime!
Where will practices be?
- Once the tournament season begins, there are very few practices. However, practice locations are up to the head coach. Typically, we try and find a central location to practice as we like to accomodate all of our athletes.
- Winter practices in 2018 will be located in Marion, Oberlin, Milan and Lima. We ask that if you're not in a winter sport that you attend the location that is nearest you. However, you're more than welcomed to attend ALL locations.